Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lap Them



It's been a couple of days since I started acting on my commitment to get fit and healthy again. For the most part I've just been going through the motions. Eating the healthy food and trying not to overdue the unhealthy foods. I've been doing the workouts, yet my heart hasn't really been in it. Pretty much doing the steps but not really PUSHING myself.... until today.

Something amazing happens when you begin working out after so long of living an unhealthy lifestyle. It feels like slowly coming out of a fog. I've been getting excited about actually DOING things and moving! It's invigorating, and I know that this is only the beginning. The more I put into my workouts, the more energy I use taking care of my body, the better I'm going to feel!

I can't wait to feel excited about life again. It's been too long, and I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment